Psychology seeks to understand the human mind and behaviour. At Be Kids, our psychologists specialise in addressing emotional, behavioural, and developmental challenges faced by children and adolescents. We believe in a holistic approach, not just addressing individual issues, but also supporting the whole family. With a wealth of experience and expertise, our team provides a safe and nurturing space for both children and their families.
From anxiety and depression to emotional regulation and challenging behaviours, our psychologists possess a broad spectrum of skills. Furthermore, our services extend to providing parenting support, equipping parents with the knowledge and techniques they need to foster a supportive environment at home. Additionally, we offer educational and developmental assessments for specific learning disorders like Dyslexia, Autism, and ADHD.
- Anxiety and depression
- Emotional regulation challenges
- Challenging behaviours
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- School/work-related stress
- Chronic pain
- Child behavioural problems
- Parenting stress and education
- Interpersonal difficulties
- Suicide intervention and prevention
- Giftedness, perfectionism, self-esteem, and school issues
Our specialists in psychology:
- Gemma Gringlas: Specialising in the assessment and diagnosis of specific learning disorders, Autism, ADHD, and in the treatment of anxiety, depression, trauma, emotional regulation, and challenging behaviours.
- Dr Katie Waters: Specialising in emotional, behavioural, developmental, and learning concerns for children from infancy through to adolescence.
- Yuli Dar: Expertise in anxiety, depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, school/work-related stress, chronic pain, and more.
- Dr. Alison Brown: Focuses on adolescents and teens, addressing giftedness, perfectionism, anxiety, self-esteem, school issues, and more.