Sharona Finch is a mother of three young children with a passion for Women’s Health.
She has more than 16 years of experience as a women’s health physiotherapist, both in the public and private sector. Sharona completed her Bachelor of Physiotherapy at La Trobe University in 2004 and her post graduate certificate in Pelvic Floor and Continence Physiotherapy through the University of Melbourne in 2007. She has worked in London at The Portland Hospital for Women and Children and in Melbourne, at the Mercy Hospital for Women, Masada Private Hospital, Frances Perry Hospital and currently at St Vincent’s Private Hospital.
Sharona is passionate about providing holistic care for women. She is committed to delivering high quality outcomes in pelvic health and breast care, particularly for mastitis, blocked ducts and other lactation related conditions.
Areas of interest
- Breast conditions during the postnatal period and antenatal breastfeeding education
- Mastitis & lactation related conditions (ultrasound therapy & expert management advice)
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Pelvic pain/sexual pain
- Bladder/bowel dysfunction
- Pre & post-natal physiotherapy
- Prolapse management
- TENS for labour (& labour education)